How to use Pistal?
And more ...
How to sue Pistal at home:
Spray those rooms where you’ve seen the insects. Leave Pistal to work for 30 minutes, then air the rooms. In certain cases (when dealing with bedbugs or scabs, for instance), spraying the room does not suffice; it is recommended to carefully treat every nook and cranny, every textile item and windowsill and to spray underneath all items of furniture. Pistal repels all crawling and flying insects: mosquitos, ants, flees, bedbugs, lice, nits, ticks, dust mites, mealybugs, mots, fruit flies, …
- In the garden
- On the patio
- Anywhere inside the house
- Against mites
- Against moths
- Against lice on:
bed linen and stuffed animals
toys and the play yards
carpets and closets
Use on animals:
Spray Pistal directly on the insects and ectoparasites for 4 to 5 seconds, or spray from a distance of 30 to 40 centimetres on those areas of your pet’s skin where the parasites are readily visible. In addition, treat the pet’s environment and bedding. Keep the spray time short when treating small animals, like little dogs and rabbits. Spray a small dose of Pistal on a cloth to treat young animals. Never apply Pistal on cats and small birds.
- Spray directly on insects, ectoparasites and arachnids.
- Spray directly on the areas where the animal lives and sleeps.
- Spray directly on animals from a distance of 30 to 40 centimetres.
- Spray Pistal on larger animals for 4 to 5 seconds.
- Spray Pistal on smaller animals (like small dogs and rabbits) for 2 seconds.
- Spray a small dose of Pistal on a cloth to treat young animals.
- Leave the spray to work for 30 minutes inside the house, then air the rooms.
- Chickens (a quick spray suffices; 2 seconds maximum)
- As well as the areas where the animal lives and sleeps