- Don’t leave leftovers (not even crumbs) lying around and always wash dirty plates immediately.
- Store food in sealed containers to avoid attracting fruit flies.
- Seal off rubbish bins and use sturdy rubbish bags.
- Clean your pet’s space regularly. Fleas and other insects love to breed in animal beds.
- Many insects like mosquitos need still or calm water to survive. Remove or cover any puddles in and around your home.
Besides pistal, are there other ways to prevent insects infesting my home or my pet?
Return to frequently asked questions